If you like the sound of what we do and would like to get involved we’d love to here from you. We can always use more hands on deck.
We’re open to support in any way but here are some examples:
- Arts/General Administration – general running of projects and compARTment as a whole.
- Planning and strategy. We’re always looking for more empty spaces/friendly landlords as well as fund raising ideas, marketing etc. More minds in the mix means more great ideas!
- Marketing and promotion. From print design to web design to emails and phone calls and networking. Enthusiasm reigns!
As well as helping compARTment achieve it’s aims we can offer significant experience in the following areas:
- Working with the public and artists/craft people, council staff and arts professionals
- Arts admin and arts in the community
- IT skills (word processing, web publishing etc)
- Networking with artists, arts organisations and arts professionals
- Professional development
If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer for compARTment, fill out the form below .